I have been waiting a while to buy an Apple, either a G5 Mac or a powerbook 15"/12" with 20" Apple screen. Having counted the days down to the Paris Expo, I honestly thought I would be in a position by now with any updates/upgrades to make a final choice and go out and get one of them. However, I am now constantly reading here that the PB's will be going intel later in 2006. With this in mind, is there any point in buying this year at all until some definite strategies / timings are in place, the last thing I want is to get a new expensive machine that is out of date (severely) within 12 months or less, especially if I go for a PB. I am really beginning to doubt the Company, and although I have mentally made the decision to switch from a windows pc am really struggling now to make that leap of faith in the light of so much uncertainty!! What's the best option, to wait it out until approx 12 months time or hope that something definite is announced in the next week or two - it's doing my head in?