Dismiss notifications from lock screen?

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by DanielMyst777, May 16, 2011.

1. DanielMyst777 macrumors member

What's that app/tweak that allows you to dismiss txts/notifcations from any page on a jailbroken iPhone. I've seen some videos demonstrating this functionality. The notification window has a little red/black "x" on the upper left hand corner of the pop-up window so you can dismiss it.

What's that app/tweak? Can I get it through the built-in Cydia repos?

2. heisenberg123 macrumors 603

heisenberg123

lockinfo

bitesms had the feature also obviously only for text messages

3. DanielMyst777 thread starter macrumors member

I have lockinfo installed on my iPhone too, but I still get the stock pop-up notifications on the lockscreen that covers lockinfo. I was wondering if there is a tweak that I can just dismiss it from the lockscreen w/o having to unlock the phone itself. I.E. via a little red "x" over the window or something. Is this possible?

4. h1r0ll3r macrumors 68040

h1r0ll3r

It's not exactly what you're looking for but there is QuickDismiss. While on the lockscreen, a quick hit of the home button will remove the pop up notification. It's free so give that a shot and see if that fits your needs.

5. sbddude macrumors 6502a

settings > lockinfo > lockscreen > alert popups > block popups > on

you can also use popup blocker (which is free if you have lockinfo) for finer control over what is blocked.

6. DanielMyst777 thread starter macrumors member

7. RNVarma macrumors regular

You can also use David Ashman's Popup Blocker.