Display issue - fast app switching dock - Pic included

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by rsk137, Oct 10, 2010.

1. rsk137 macrumors member

The skinny:

Jailbroke my iPhone 4 yesterday w/Limerain (obviousy) and all is well for the most part.

The problem:

When I double tap the home button to bring up apps in the suspended state, I get what you see in the picture. The black area isn't responsive at all, so it's like it's either been shrunk to half it's normal size or it's been moved to the left (looks like it's been moved to the left). I can still exit the apps and use the iPod function as long as they aren't overlapping another application.

Troubleshooting:

1. Well, I've Googled the problem and haven't found anything.
    2. See #1

Thanks for the help!

Attached Files:

2. rsk137 thread starter macrumors member

So, after the entire day of digging I found the culprit. It was the FolderSwitcherBG piece that was throwing it off. I changed that back to stock and it cleared up the problem.

Not entirely sure what about it causes that, but at least I know what it is now.

Thought I would reply just in case anyone else was having this issue.

3. celticpride678

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPod; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Mobile/8B117 Safari/6531.22.7)

The FolderSwitcherBG.png file is both the background for folders and the multitasking interface. It could be that the image you replaced it with was a different resolution that the original.