Display pressed keys on screen

Discussion in 'Mac Basics and Help' started by mushir, Jun 24, 2008.

  1. mushir macrumors newbie

    May 5, 2008
    So I was watching a video on Youtube. Infact here it is:


    Realize how there is a black rectangle on the top right corner which shows what he types on his keyboard. Does anyone what program he is using. I pm'ed him yesterday asking about it. Dunno if Ill get an answer from him though.
  2. Mumford macrumors regular

    Oct 8, 2006
    Altadena, CA
  3. mushir thread starter macrumors newbie

    May 5, 2008
    Thanks so much man! Thats exactly what I was looking for!

Share This Page