Display sensitivity is low?

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by batting1000, Jul 11, 2016.

1. batting1000 macrumors 604

Not sure if anyone else experiences this or not, but with my watch at least, the sensitivity of the screen seems to always be kind of low on both 2.2.1 and OS 3 beta.

For example, I'll tap the screen and it'll turn on to the watch face. With the same type of tap, I'll try to touch the weather complication to open the Weather app. No response as though I never touched it. Sometimes it takes a second or third tap to get the screen to sense my touch. And it's not just the watch face either, it's in apps and other places too.

I'm not sure if maybe I'm tapping wrong or not hard enough maybe? But overall it seems like the sensitivity of the screen is noticeably different compared to that of the iPhone.

Anyone else experience this?

2. WarHeadz macrumors 6502a

WarHeadz

3. JayLenochiniMac macrumors G5

I agree the AW touchscreen is more difficult to register compared to iPhone.

4. maflynn Moderator

maflynn

Staff Member

Same here, the work out app can be frustrating, I have trouble swiping to get to the screen to stop the workout. Granted my fingers may be a bit sweaty from the workout but its frustrating at the very least.