Become a MacRumors Supporter for $25/year with no ads, private forums, and more!

spiderguy84

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 12, 2009
I synced sone tv shows to the ipad. When I open videos and go to tv shows it just has cover art. Is there any way to make it display the title of the shows?

henrikrox

macrumors 65816
Feb 3, 2010
Did u buy em from itunes or imported yourself, it the last one, ur info inside the itunes tvshow/episode are probably wrong/missing

Comment

rorschach

macrumors 68020
Jul 27, 2003
I synced sone tv shows to the ipad. When I open videos and go to tv shows it just has cover art. Is there any way to make it display the title of the shows?

No, and it's stupid. I wish they would just integrate it into the iPod app like on the iPhone. I mean they have a huge screen now, wouldn't it just be easier?

Comment

spiderguy84

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 12, 2009
I imported myself and then edited info to media kind tv show and entered in artist info album info and everything

Comment

bigbully

macrumors newbie
Jun 19, 2010
I'm having the same issue. All of my home videos are classified as TV shows so they sort into "folders" under the TV Shows portion of the ipod/iphone/ipad, but only about half of the TV shows are showing titles. This works fine on my iphone and all of the videos have information in the same info categories. I'm not sure what's wrong with the ipad misinterpretation.

Comment
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.