Display wishlist

Discussion in 'Mac Accessories' started by chickenninja, Mar 2, 2008.

1. chickenninja macrumors 6502

Feb 13, 2008
    inside my skull
    what would you like to see incorporated into apples next display revision.

i would like to them to make a display thats completely black 35"-45" 120hz 1080p with 6 millisecond pixel responce time or better :) . isight/microphone. bluetooth for control from the iphone(brightness control/input management) . and lots of inputs so that i can hook up every game system ive ever owned. and a big fat apple :apple: logo to intimidate my cats.
  2. EvanAgee macrumors member

Aug 16, 2004
    I actually think the built in iSight/Mic would be a bad move for Apple's Cinema Displays. The majority of Cinema Display owners use them for professional work and don't really want something like that, or at least I don't.

Just my $0.02. I'd love to see a black option though, that would be sweet. :)
  3. plumpan macrumors regular

Jan 13, 2008
    i agree on the entirely black display (please dont make it glossy). i disagree on the big apple logo. i think the design of the ACD now is great... just make it thinner, a better looking stand, a super thin black bezel, and the latest display technology ;) .

edit: and yea, no built in i-sight. its not necessary in a work environment, and is somewhat distracting.
  4. vendettabass macrumors 6502a

Jul 8, 2006
    Seoul, South Korea
    make what we have now thinner, with LED and displayport :)