Display wishlist

Discussion in 'Mac Accessories' started by chickenninja, Mar 2, 2008.

1. chickenninja macrumors 6502

chickenninja

what would you like to see incorporated into apples next display revision.

i would like to them to make a display thats completely black 35"-45" 120hz 1080p with 6 millisecond pixel responce time or better :) . isight/microphone. bluetooth for control from the iphone(brightness control/input management) . and lots of inputs so that i can hook up every game system ive ever owned. and a big fat apple :apple: logo to intimidate my cats.

2. EvanAgee macrumors member

EvanAgee

I actually think the built in iSight/Mic would be a bad move for Apple's Cinema Displays. The majority of Cinema Display owners use them for professional work and don't really want something like that, or at least I don't.

Just my $0.02. I'd love to see a black option though, that would be sweet. :)

3. plumpan macrumors regular

i agree on the entirely black display (please dont make it glossy). i disagree on the big apple logo. i think the design of the ACD now is great... just make it thinner, a better looking stand, a super thin black bezel, and the latest display technology ;) .

edit: and yea, no built in i-sight. its not necessary in a work environment, and is somewhat distracting.

4. vendettabass macrumors 6502a

vendettabass

make what we have now thinner, with LED and displayport :)