Dissing The MacBook!

BoyBach

macrumors 68040
Feb 24, 2006
UK
I don't get it? It's a video of someone unpacking a Macbook.

Am I missing something?

:confused:

EDIT: Disregard everything above. I was watching the wrong video. :eek:

BoyBach

macrumors 68040
Feb 24, 2006
UK
Having finally watched the correct movie, I have to say that the reviewer is a satirist of the highest order.

A comic genius!

Check out his iPhone review: "Add a little bar on the side. Crank it. Simple idea guys...it's not like reinventing the wheel." - Brilliant! :D

D1G1T4L

macrumors 68000
Jun 26, 2007
Savannah, GA
Having finally watched the correct movie, I have to say that the reviewer is a satirist of the highest order.

A comic genius!

Check out his iPhone review: "Add a little bar on the side. Crank it. Simple idea guys...it's not like reinventing the wheel." - Brilliant! :D
Watching the second video. Whew....

Satirist of the highest order for sure.

CalBoy

macrumors 604
May 21, 2007
Umm...if it was meant to be funny, it's not. I think this guy is all kinds of retarded for two reasons:

1. If he was trying to create a satirical review, he failed horribly.

2. If he really believes what he said, he needs counseling fast.

jackc

macrumors 65816
Oct 19, 2003
I couldn't make it through the whole thing. Why are you watching this kid?

macintel007

macrumors newbie
Aug 28, 2006
Earth
I forget to laught...

That guy said that he was not retarted...well it seems that 1- you are but not yet acknowledge it 2- you really wants to make friends 3- you better get a life outside your basement.

regards

BoyBach

macrumors 68040
Feb 24, 2006
UK
The point was to make an unprofessional, unfunny, plain bad video?

I believe so. I think that if it looked too polished and rehearsed it would lose the "OMG teh Apple sucks. Zune roolz!!!" style.

Or, maybe I'm giving him too much credit and he is a complete tool!

Great, now I'm beginning to doubt myself.

:confused:

Bern

macrumors 68000
Nov 10, 2004
Australia
Nice to see there are still people out there with a sense of humour. I know a few people here don't understand dry wit, but that kid has it down. I enjoyed it.

CrackedButter

macrumors 68040
Jan 15, 2003
51st State of America
Nice to see there are still people out there with a sense of humour. I know a few people here don't understand dry wit, but that kid has it down. I enjoyed it.
There's dry wit and then there is that imitation kind where you try to hard and don't pull it off. He's in the latter kind, he's not funny even though I know he is attempting to be.

nsbio

macrumors 6502a
Aug 8, 2006
NC
Not (yet) ready for prime time

I think the guy is on the right track but he still has ways to go before it actually gets funny. Keep diggin' !