Ditch the iPad Pro 12.9 for the 13" tMBP?

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by bronksy, Dec 28, 2016.

1. bronksy macrumors 6502

bronksy

I just got my 13" touch bar MacBook Pro - and it's very similar in size and weight to the 12.9 IPP.
    I love and always have loved my iPads - but I can't help thinking that the IPP and smart keyboard is a bit pointless now I've got the MacBook Pro - which (no matter what people say) I think is lovely.

I'm a pro photographer and have been using the IPP for Lightroom Mobile sync a lot (can't do that on the MacBook) and obviously the cellular connection is great for watching stuff on the go.. but I could tether to my MBP.

Before I got the MacBook I had the older 13" retina and there was more of a size difference. I'm just thinking perhaps I sell the IPP and wait for the next gen IPP and get the 9.7 inch version.

Has anyone else found themselves in this situation?

2. AdonisSMU macrumors 603

The IPP is the most amazing device Apple has ever released. Why would you give it up?

3. IngerMan macrumors 6502a

IngerMan

I had the iPad Pro 12.9" with keyboard, yes after I got the MBP 13tb I sold my iPad on Craigs List. It seemed pointless to have both and one had to go, the MBP won, If I revisit iPad it will be the 9.7" or the new 10" they are talking about. No keyboard for my next iPad.