I posted a thread not long ago on the trouble I was having with Premiere and Encore CS3 for Mac. the programs are incredibly buggy and crash constantly. I attempted a clean install to no result. And I refuse to re-format and start from scratch just to try (in vein) to fix problems that other people report having all the time anyway. As a last effort today, I called tech support to explain my issues. But rather than help, the first thing the person did was inform me that support is no longer offered for CS3 and that nay questions pertaining to it will cost me not 5, not 10, but $40! After saying screw that, I asked him if he expected Abobe to continue updating bugs in CS3 in the future, tow which I got a pretty quick no. Since CS4 is currently just as buggy and I REFUSE to upgrade a product just to repair glitches that shouldn't be there in the first place, I have more or less decided that I am going to go with FCP when I upgrade next. But unfortunately Final Cut Studio 3 isn't expected until April or so (at NAB), and I have a project that starts around March. So here's my question, shoulc I go with Studio 2 or try to stick it out as long as I can with premiere and go with Studio 3? If I buy 2 in March would I get a free upgrade in April since it's such a short period of time?