Divx//Flash Movies Streamed from Web ~ Help

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Gjohny, Jun 20, 2011.

1. Gjohny macrumors newbie

Main question- please figure this out and lmk!! :D
    How would i go about playing movies from the site moviesplanet.com?

They are mostly flash and Divx.

I know about the skyfire web browser. but it doesnt work. these flash videos have an ad over the video. u have to remove it in order to load the video and i cant get it to remove by clicking the little X.. it does nothing.

They are novamov.com movies.. im sure a lot of u know what im talking about.

2. jackhdev macrumors 6502

There is an app called Cloud Browse that you could use. It basically loads your content on a server using Firefox and shows it to you and allows you to manipulate it on your iOS device. There is a short pause, but it feels as though you are using Safari, but Flash and Divx should work. It costs $0.99 on the App Store.

3. mikelegacy macrumors 65816

mikelegacy

Those little ads are a BIOTCH. Sometimes the ads will load on the page and the video will not, so I just hit the X before I start loading the video and that works.

4. Brucewl macrumors 6502

Brucewl

IOS can not support falsh, so you can not watch video with Safari, you can buy the app which named Skyfire, it support flash video.

5. AdrianK macrumors 68020

Read the OP.

Isn't that just remotedesktop to another machine? Surely the framerate would be horribly low for video (sub 24 FPS), and without sound...?