Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Denboy1964

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 25, 2014
Hi Can anyone help I am a dj and I use an external hard 4t and Numark Cue software programme along with a Numark djio card, the problem I am having is that every time we set up we have to always add the folders to the search base this take a long time and unlike when I was using windows I only had to do once.

So are there any dj's out there who use a mac and external hard drive and if so is this normal ????.

Cheers

Denboy1964

heisenberg123

macrumors 603
Oct 31, 2010
Hamilton, Ontario
Hi Can anyone help I am a dj and I use an external hard 4t and Numark Cue software programme along with a Numark djio card, the problem I am having is that every time we set up we have to always add the folders to the search base this take a long time and unlike when I was using windows I only had to do once.

So are there any dj's out there who use a mac and external hard drive and if so is this normal ????.

Cheers

Denboy1964

is this an issue with the Numark software?

I am not clear where you are adding these folders or where you are perfoming the search

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.