DND (Do Not Disturb) addition

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by jr866gooner, Feb 3, 2014.

1. jr866gooner macrumors 65816

jr866gooner

Not sure what others think, would you think it would be a good idea to have an option to allow reminders and calendar items to notify us during DND as an exception. As with the allow calls from favourites you could do the same for these notifications. Perhaps even allow dependent on priority either " ! , !! , !!! " if you know what I mean..

2. C DM macrumors Westmere

It would certainly be nice to have some more options/control. A lot of people would even just settle for being able to get message notifications from the same group of people that they can get call notifications from while using DND.

3. Consultant macrumors G5

Consultant

Submit it to: http://www.apple.com/feedback/

4. carjakester macrumors 68020

carjakester

5. C DM macrumors Westmere

Oh, already done, and even a while ago (back in iOS 6 days when DND was just introduced).

6. cynics macrumors G3

It would be nice for some but it would be nice to turn that off too. I use DnD so I don't have to hear my phone at night from a couple group messages I'm in. Many of those people are in my favorites.

----------

Every night.

----------

I'd also like to see a better way to schedule it. I want it on every night Sunday through Thursday and off Friday and Saturday.

7. C DM macrumors Westmere

Of course, thus the optional part that works like calls, but I meant it being separate from it.

8. jr866gooner thread starter macrumors 65816

jr866gooner

Ah good, glad I'm not the only one to think of this. I'll submit my idea to apple when I get to work in 30 mins! :)

9. jr866gooner thread starter macrumors 65816

jr866gooner

Added a feature addition in my feedback. Never done that before!