Do accessories determine your upgrade?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Lamarak, Sep 4, 2014.

1. Lamarak macrumors 6502

My wife loves her mophie with the extra storage and power pack. She waits to upgrade till the accessories she uses is available for that version of iphone.

Any more of you wait till your favorite case maker or case battery comes out? I realize that this seems silly to most, but just curious if any one else out there wait to upgrade?

I also know the time between these are getting shorter but there is still a wait for some of the better accessories out there when a new model comes out.

I don't wait. I get the phone and get what ever case looks nice at the time till the real choices appear later in the year.

2. SandboxGeneral Moderator emeritus

SandboxGeneral

Since I don't really use accessories, or cases, I don't wait for them before ordering a new one.

3. willmtaylor macrumors G3

willmtaylor

4. maflynn Moderator

maflynn

Staff Member

I don't get accessories, so its a moot point for me. My wife (and I for that matter) believe that the Mophie battery pack on her iPhone 5, drains the iPhone battery. Ever since she put it on the phone her internal battery performs worse.

Googling it, confirms we are not alone on this as well.

5. vulcanvillalta macrumors 6502

not at all. I just need an extra charging cable for work, and a case, maybe.