do all retractable mouses reach the other side of a macbook?

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by turnstylez18, Sep 18, 2007.

1. turnstylez18 macrumors regular

im planning to get a retractable mouse...but i dunno if itll reach to the left side of my macbook...

do u guys know what length i should not go under? etc...? i just dont wanna waste money on a mouse i wont end up using..

or will any retractable be fine?

2. kerotab macrumors member

kerotab

I have a targus retractable mouse. I don't know how long it is, but it does reach the other side of my macbook without any problems

3. CalBoy macrumors 604

CalBoy

My first instict is to say yes, because it's one of those things where the minimum length is probably more than sufficient. However, I advise you to read to read the package and see what it says about the maximum length. Since your macbook is about 13 inches in length, and about 9 inches in depth, and you need another two inches so that it can reach the USB port on the other side, I would advise buying a mouse that has a length of at least 27 inches (give yourself at least three inches for room to work with, and for better moveability). In the end, a good length for your macbook is probably something around 30 inches (I think that's 76cm). Good hunting.:)