Do Apple and T-Mobile stores sell good accessories for the 6+?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by G-Ziss, Nov 14, 2014.

1. G-Ziss macrumors regular

So I finally bit the bullet and ordered a T-Mobile 6+ for pickup later today. I plan on buying a hard case (hopefully to prevent any bending) and a screen protector.

I've never shopped at an Apple store or a T-Mobile store so I have no idea what they offer in these areas.

Can I expect to find a good hard case and screen protector at either of these stores or will I find a better deal if I shop online?

2. h1r0ll3r macrumors 68040

h1r0ll3r

You'll find better options and prices if you shop online like Amazon or some other store. Apple will just have their cases and some screen protectors. I'd suggest looking around online/eBay for accessories.

3. cliegal macrumors member

If you see something you really like in store, always check out pricing online before you buy. Most of the cases and other accessories in the T Mobile, AT&T and Verizon stores can be found cheaper online.

4. G-Ziss thread starter macrumors regular

Thanks. I'd like to at least get a hard case as soon as possible because I'm so afraid that it will bend if I don't.

5. Supermallet macrumors 65816

Supermallet

T-Mobile has a tiny and haphazard selection. Apple currently has only their own cases and maybe Power Support cases if they got them in, which some haven't. Apple will offer greater selection in the future, but for now it's limited. Amazon or going through the manufacturer's website is a better bet. Best Buy will also have more options right now.

6. G-Ziss thread starter macrumors regular

7. nepalisherpa macrumors 68020

nepalisherpa

Also, if you do find something in the store and it is cheaper online, don't hesitate to ask for a price match.