Do Apple Stores have them on display/demo yet?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by ehzool, Sep 19, 2014.

1. ehzool macrumors member

I don't have enough dollar bills at the moment to buy one but I would like to go down to my Apple Store and play with one and pretend it's mine.
    I don't wanna drive all the way down there though to find out, it's not on display. That's a lot of dollar bills spent on gas that could be going towards the phone ya know?

2. Starfyre macrumors 68030

Starfyre

3. vitacura macrumors regular

I would also not want to go today, probably will check them out sometime this weekend.

4. yg17 macrumors G5

yg17

I personally think you'd have to be nuts to go anywhere near an Apple Store today. The crowds are bad enough when there's not a new product launch.

Wait a week or two. Or go buy a Best Buy or carrier store, they'll probably be a lot less busy.

5. Agent-P macrumors 68030

Agent-P

Like others have said, they're set up there for display but I would wait a day or two since it's still crazy busy over there.

6. bigjnyc macrumors 603

bigjnyc

Why don't you specify which Apple store? Maybe a forum member has been to that one today and can give you a more accurate answer. i know the Grand Central store in NYC has them out, but perhaps some smaller stores may not. Or then again maybe they all do. but you never know.

7. DannyT2011 macrumors member

I'm in the UK and went into my local store today, they were letting anybody not purchasing/picking up the phone to just walk in. My store is relatively small and there were only a few people around the phones (despite the large queue outside) and so it was quite easy to view them, this was around 11AM.