Do AT&T Stores Get 6+ Shipments in Store?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by dsa420, Sep 24, 2014.

1. dsa420 macrumors 6502

anyone had luck dropping in store and grabbing one?

2. dsa420 thread starter macrumors 6502

3. faizoff macrumors regular

My friend said he checked two big stores and they don't even have a demo unit of the 6+ and have no idea if they'll get any shipment soon.

4. yg17 macrumors G5

yg17

Did you try calling an AT&T store instead of asking online? How would we know?

5. macbd macrumors regular

I went into a large AT&T store yesterday to ask if they had any 6 Plusses. She said no. I asked if they are getting any shipments of 6 Plusses. She said no. Then she said for a 6 Plus, I need to place an order and that it would be shipped to me directly from Apple in December.

6. dvdchance macrumors regular

I can't even find a 64gb regular 6 in any of the stores near me. At least according to the online check availability search.

A few NYC stores showed availability of 6+ in 128gb so at least a few made it to the stores.

BTW, has anyone found the online check availability to be accurate?

7. lordofthereef macrumors G5

lordofthereef

I am assuming there was hope that an AT&T rep would find the thread an anonymously give tips here.

Stores seem to be reluctant to tell you anything. I have heard "we get shipped stuff on a specific day" all the way to "we get shipments all the time, including mid-day" from AT&T employees.

Due to a glitch in my market versus area code, I am stuck upgrading through a core ATT (or online) store, or I can wait for the glitch to be ironed out, though I was not given an ETA. I've tried asking multiple stores but I have effectively given up for now. I have already spent more time on this than I believe it is worth.

8. 12vElectronics macrumors 68040

12vElectronics

I'm sure they do, but your best chance of getting one is going to an Apple store.