Do AT&T stores sell refurb'd iPhones?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by HeatherA, Apr 2, 2009.

1. HeatherA macrumors 6502

HeatherA

Can you only get the refurbished iPhones from AT&T online, or do any of the stores sell them? I'm considering signing up with AT&T to get the phones rather than go through Craigslist since I'm having zero luck at this point.

Does anyone know if AT&T charges the difference in value for the phone if you cancel after 30 days? I'm not sure I will, but if AT&T service is as bad as it was when I was there before I might have to bail before the contract ends.

Thanks for your help!

-Heather

2. weezercleaver macrumors member

weezercleaver

I believe you can only get them online. I bought a refurbished blackberry from at&t a while back and it was in perfect condition, so hopefully your iPhone will be as well!

3. Aaleck macrumors 6502a

Aaleck

I think it's an only only thing, and maybe a Apple Store thing... but not AT&T. AT&T basically only sells the new phones and supply the service, anything else they just boot you over to Apple... thats what it seems like anyway when asking for any help from them :p

4. courtney.bella macrumors member

courtney.bella

You can buy refurb iPhones from AT&T, but it's a hit and miss thing, since they'll run out and get more. So keep checking back, since just because they don't have them one time doesn't mean they won't have them next time.