Do Best Buys Carry The Invisible Shield Full Body Maximum Cover?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by granny shifter, Jun 24, 2010.

1. granny shifter macrumors member

2. johnparjr macrumors 6502a

johnparjr

3. gringo0505 macrumors newbie

my best buy had the full body but i dont know about maximum cover? Does the maximum cover protect the sides, too. If that's the case, I don't think they had that.

4. Kadin macrumors 6502a

Kadin

Yes they do. That's where I got mine that I posted pics of in my thread below.

5. granny shifter thread starter macrumors member

Awesome. With the sides and 7 pieces together?

6. Kadin macrumors 6502a

Kadin

Ya know what... actually I'd call. I somehow missed the 'Maximum' part of your post. They have the full body. Don't think I saw a variation of it... Sorry about that. :(

7. granny shifter thread starter macrumors member

No prob! Thanks, I saw your pics. I think I'll go ahead with the front and back plastic.

8. zizo79 macrumors 6502a

zizo79

If you are talking about Zagg, you can go their website and sign up for the iPad giveway. you will then get either a 20%, 30%, 40% or a 50% off coupon emailed to you instantly..

9. granny shifter thread starter macrumors member

Thanks for the heads up, but I'm too impulsive haha. I'm so OCD that I haven't even opened the phone yet. There is a Zagg kiosk at the mall near my college. They didn't have the full body ones so I was hoping to pick one up at Best Buy and bring it in. They are really good at installs and the girl knew about phones. Heck, she recognized my N900; not to mention the fact that she was cute ;).

10. iMetalG5 macrumors 6502a

yup they have it. i ordered it and just put it on. i have to admit the pieces for the sides do not seem to fit perfectly. but it does its job. I really want a bumper though...sold out everywhere :mad:

11. Tyler2Tall macrumors newbie

mine only had front. I picked up front with Griffin Reveal