Do Education staff get student discounts?

Discussion in 'iMac' started by gamerz, Sep 7, 2007.

1. gamerz macrumors 6502

gamerz

Hey guys, I am very close to buying my first mac... And need to know if an education staff member gets the student discounts on the ipod and printer promotions. Thanks!

2. FJ218700 macrumors 68000

FJ218700

yes,

edit: sorry, didn't read the whole post. iPod and printer, don't know.

sorry again, long day

3. macjonny1 macrumors 6502a

macjonny1

not any more on the ipod. Don't know about the printer.

Go to the apple store and click on the education store, and put in the school you will work for. Then, shop and and see what is discounted.

--Correction...didn't know this was about the rebate. i thought you meant the student discount. The ipods had a discounted price before which was why I was confused....

Yes I am a educational staffer and I got the nano rebate. This is only for the old nano....check under qualifying purchases.

4. gamerz thread starter macrumors 6502

gamerz

Alright, I'm on the education purchaser store right now, the ipod promotion and printer promotion are still here.

5. Fluidmusic00 macrumors member

Yes, I am 90 percent sure staff is included. Only catch is the iPod has to be the old Video iPods or Nanos. No new iPods. :(

6. gamerz thread starter macrumors 6502

gamerz

The rebate says get up to $169 back... So the base model new ipod nano is $169... I'm guessing that you can get a new ipod nano.

7. WildCowboy Administrator/Editor

WildCowboy

Staff Member

No, you can't get the new nano...check the FAQ. (I'm assuming you're in Canada since you cite a price of $169, so I think I linked the proper FAQ document.)

8. gamerz thread starter macrumors 6502

gamerz

I'll e-mail apple and see what they say... If not I can just sell the old nano, then buy a new one :D