Do I chose Rogers, Bell or Telus?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by grafx, Jun 2, 2010.

1. grafx macrumors newbie

I can sign a new contract come iPhone release..
    and i'm assuming all 3 carriers will get iPhone 4 right away since they all have it now.
    But what to chose? It's hard to say what kinda data i'm going to use since I've only had a blackberry.
    Most data i would be using would be Youtube, web browsing, Games and Apps, probably playing games multi-player.
    no idea what kinda data it uses.

What do you recommend? and why?

Keep in mind...none of the 3 carriers have an unlimited data plan

2. profets macrumors 601

When you look online at their plans they're all pretty similar. Maybe an advantage would be coverage based on where you live.

Also, for the 3G and 3GS launches Rogers made $30/6GB available. Curious to see if this happens again for the new iPhone.

3. trainguy77 macrumors 68040

Virgin mobile also offers the iPhone. Its on Bells / telus' network but there pricing is a little different.

Fido is an option too. They are one and the same with rogers.

Fido and telus seem to be the cheapest but it depends on what you want from a plan.

4. grafx thread starter macrumors newbie

I'm kind of skeptical that Fido or Virgin mobile will have the iphone on release day

5. my2geldings macrumors member

I'm currently with Rogers and the customer service that they have is absolutely horrible. You can call them 3-4 times and get a different answer every time. Telus slightly more but they also value their customers. Rogers doesn't give their 2 cents.

6. grafx thread starter macrumors newbie

Every carrier has its good and bads...

i just dontk now which to chose for plan wise come iphone release.

the plans are so expnesive and u hardly get ****