do I do anything to sync calendar events

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by fjs08, Dec 5, 2007.

1. fjs08 macrumors 65816

When I originally synced my iPhone last week, my events came over. I've added events since and I noticed this morning that no events have been updated. Is there anything in particular I need to do to get my new events to be added with each sync. I thought it was an automatic event.

Thanks.

Frank

2. Telp macrumors 68040

Telp

Under the info tab, make sure it is checked that your iphone should sync with your calander.

3. fjs08 thread starter macrumors 65816

That's checked. It's like it synced with an older version of iCal. And I have no idea where it is looking. It has an upcoming dental appointment that I cancelled weeks ago. That appointment was not on my iCal calendar when I synced the iPhone for the first time last week. it's like it's looking somewhere else to sync??? Like maybe a back up of my iCal calendar somewhere that I don't know of???

iCal does not show up on my Setting list either. should it be there?????

btw, does it matter whether the programs are open or shut down when iPhone syncs with them????

Thanks.

Frank

4. Telp macrumors 68040

Telp

I am not sure, that is really weird. I do however believe that the program does not need to be open, see if it makes a difference in your case though.

5. fjs08 thread starter macrumors 65816

Do you have iCal on your Settings list on your iPhone??

Frank