do I have a defective fedex #? still nothing on fedex site...

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by pesos, Jun 22, 2010.

1. pesos macrumors 6502a

pesos

Ordered at AT&T store morning of the 15th, att order status shows order on 15th and shipped on 18th, but the tracking # STILL pulls up:

"No information for the following shipments/FedEx Office orders has been received by our system yet. Please try again later or contact Customer Service."

2. timothevs macrumors 6502

timothevs

It's been discussed on a number of threads. But no, quite a few of us have no tracking information.
    Cheers

3. bairda macrumors newbie

Chances are that your phone is keeping company with quite a few others on a shrinkwrapped pallet in the ATT warehouse. It has a fedex label and tracking number that ATT generated internally with their corporate fedex account.

Even though ATT has emailed you a fedex number and has listed it as shipped, until that package is scanned by fedex and enters their transit system, you won't see any updates on the fedex site. They most likely have not picked up the pallet that your iphone is on from the ATT warehouse. That will probably happen today and you will see tracking info updating late today/tonight.

I wouldn't get my hopes up for a 23rd delivery if you haven't even hit the Fedex system yet. Most likely you will get it on the official release day of the 24th.

Lots of maybes and probably's there, so YMMV.
    -Alex-