Do I have the only "perfect" iPhone 4?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Snowman3459, Jun 23, 2010.

1. Snowman3459 macrumors 6502a

Seriously. Geez one topic after another about these insane problems.

Yellow screens, face time not working, horrible reception, no activation, no syncing, sensors being messed up, sound glitches, etc...

Kind of makes me sick lol.

I'm sitting here with my iPhone that I've had since noon today and I have not encountered one single problem. This thing is literally perfect.

I feel really bad for the rest of you, seriously you have my sympathy, because this is the most hyped item I've ever seen and it sucks to know it's a disappointment to A LOT of you.

Dang I got lucky.

Anyone else have a "perfect" iPhone or am I the only one hear?

2. QuarterSwede macrumors G3

QuarterSwede

You're not alone. Mine is great. No issues so far! It's, by far, the most well built gadget I own. It's freaking solid.

3. oldschooldude macrumors regular

4. fizzwinkus macrumors 6502a

aside from only having 32gb and not being 4mm thick, mine's perfect too!

5. Snowman3459 thread starter macrumors 6502a

Really couldn't say it better myself.

Good to know I'm not the only one.

6. Sleazy E macrumors 65816

Sleazy E

7. Sirobin macrumors 6502

Sirobin

8. MrMac'n'Cheese macrumors 6502a

MrMac'n'Cheese

Mine is the best tech I've ever owned Thanks Steve!!!

9. falconeight Guest

falconeight

10. tknice macrumors member

I have two also (ordered from AT&T) that are perfect. It's friggin awesome.

11. Cowboy8467 macrumors member

Mine is working just fine. I guess we're the lucky ones :confused:

12. Snowman3459 thread starter macrumors 6502a

I see what you did there lol

13. DaftDrunk macrumors regular

Through the desert on a horse with no name
    No you aren't. People with problems are more likely to post their issue on the internet. Other people notice the amount of 'problem' threads then assume almost everyone is having the same problems. Hiveminds, man.

14. M33-1 macrumors member

Perfect here! This phone is worth the upgrade.

15. The Catalyst macrumors 6502

Hell yea you did!

16. monksealpup macrumors regular

Mine is great. My 3G and 3GS both had issues right out of the box, so it's nice not to have to go to the damn Apple store for a replacement again.

17. ATHmathieu macrumors regular

Better check the UPPER LEFT corner of your screens after extended use. Mine is fine but after 15 mins of use a yellowish pea sized dot appears and then goes away after the phone cools.

18. bacsig macrumors newbie

19. Snowman3459 thread starter macrumors 6502a

I guess the ones who have perfect iPhones attempt to help the ones who don't...

Or you could care less and record videos making fun of everyone with a broken iPhone

20. a.jfred macrumors 6502

My "problem" is livable (see the "dead pixel" post), but I haven't had to make any calls yet. That'll be tomorrow morning ;)

21. monksealpup macrumors regular

Most people with perfect phones stop coming back to the forums. Most people who are here after they get their phones are here to bitch about issues, get technical support (for some bizarre reason this makes more sense than calling AT&T or Apple or posting to the troubleshooting forum...), or just want to see what everyone else's results are like.

22. myosh macrumors member

You're not alone. I got my iPhone this afternoon and no problems so far. The screen is absolutely amazing, it's fast compared to my old iPhone, I nearly blinded myself with the LED flash (my fault, I was messing with the camera) and overall, I'm very happy with it.

I can't comment on call quality or signal issues because I'm at home and AT&T cell service here has always been bad, doesn't matter what kind of phone I had, the reception just plain sucks.

As an aside, I went to Best Buy this evening to pick up an interim carry case and a screen protector (the one I want isn't shipping yet). The case looks fine but I screwed up when trying to apply the ZAGG shield (my fault) so for now, I applied a left over (unused) screen protector meant for my old iPhone just to keep the main screen protected.

23. Sinfire macrumors regular

People are always looking for the negatives and bad things. Someone holds their phone in a strange way and notices that the signal strength slowly decreases and all of a sudden there are 100 topics and a bunch of youtube videos illustrating the same thing. Chances are if someone did not post the initial video that most people would not have noticed the issue.

Either way, of the thousands of iPhones that were shipped the past 2 days, it looks like there are only a handful of people that are having issues.

24. Snowman3459 thread starter macrumors 6502a

True.

Just someone else to b**** to.

25. sesnir macrumors 6502

Well people usually only post if there's an issue. Mine is perfect too, though my signal strength bottoms out when I touch the sides lol.