Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

theman123

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 5, 2008
I'm going to the apple store this weekend to purchase my first MBP. I just graduated and I'm going to USF in the fall, so do I need anything to get the $100 off, the card and the printer deal?

maflynn

macrumors Haswell
May 3, 2009
Proof that you're a student. Student ID, class listing or what not. Apple.com I think has the specific list of what proof you need to provide.

Bob Coxner

macrumors 6502a
Mar 24, 2011
I'm going to the apple store this weekend to purchase my first MBP. I just graduated and I'm going to USF in the fall, so do I need anything to get the $100 off, the card and the printer deal?

Purchase online (Education Store) and you don't need any proof of anything. You get the same $100 card, free printer and the prices are the same.

ChrisN

macrumors 65816
Aug 27, 2007
Demarest, NJ
For the online store you should use your college email address and for the retail store you can use a student id or an acceptance letter (that's what I'm using).

theman123

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 5, 2008
For the online store you should use your college email address and for the retail store you can use a student id or an acceptance letter (that's what I'm using).

Thanks! I'll just use my acceptance letter, seems easy enough.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.