Do I need to have an iPhone just because....??

Discussion in 'Apple, Inc and Tech Industry' started by I WAS the one, Nov 29, 2008.

1. I WAS the one macrumors 6502a

I WAS the one

I've never use a PC before, I'm a Mac Fan since 1992, today I owned 4 Macs in my house. One co-worker ask me why I didn't own an iPhone and I told him...

"I've got an iPod touch and I'm not happy, so the fact that it will include a phone doesn't make me crazy for it... I wish they open more the iPhone to be able to do more computer stuff... Today I'm using a laptop just because the iPhone is still not there as I wanted to... but the day I see an iPhone in a open platform form I will buy it right away... something like the Mac... "

He was like you are not an Apple fan as you said pal... if you were a fan you will be using an iPhone right now...

my question is: is that true? Do I need to own a damn iPhone just because I'm a fan ??

2. goodtimes5 macrumors 6502a

goodtimes5

You are one impressionable fellow...

Yes, you are not a true Apple fan.

3. Eric5h5 macrumors 68020

4. zap2 macrumors 604

zap2

No, absolutely not.

Just because you like Apple Stuff, doesn't mean you can only have Apple Stuff and must buy anything Apple release for a certain market

5. StuBeck macrumors 6502

Nope. If own a PS3 do you also own a PSP, Sony sound system, sony dvd player, sony clock, etc? While it may make sense because of how things integrate, you don't have to specifically own everything Apple to be a fan. Hell, the only reason I own an ipod nano is cuz it was cheap and its a pain to put music onto my zune.