Do I return my iPhone 4 on the last day?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by davmcn, Sep 27, 2011.

1. davmcn macrumors regular

I got an iPhone 4 White ( unlocked ) about 14 days ago, so today is my last day to get rid of it to say.... and I just literally heard that they are announcing a new iPhone within the next week or so october 4th right ? Should I return it , or should I suck it up, and keep it ?

Dave...

2. AeroUK macrumors 6502

If you can be without a phone for 20 days then return it!

3. cambookpro macrumors 603

cambookpro

Return it. Bear in mind that you may have to wait for a 4S/5 to become available though, as this was a problem last year.

4. maflynn Moderator

maflynn

Staff Member

If you're planning on getting the iPhone 5, then return it, though be prepared to wait, as others stated.

5. Dangerous Theory macrumors 68000

Return it, then buy a new one tomorrow or something, and do the same again. Is that even possible?

6. davmcn thread starter macrumors regular

I ended up keeping it. I figured that the next generation of the iPhone will probably be really cool , but to be honest for all I'm looking for in a phone right now, I'll settle for the 4. I know i'll end up most likely regretting that when I see the new iPhone __.

But for me, it's a done deal for now.

7. wrinkster22 macrumors 68030

wrinkster22

if you really dont want it you could make a bug stink than blab about all your apple products, and how you have always been a customer and that you will never get anything fro them again. They will take it back

8. iMrNiceGuy0023 macrumors 68000

Radioshack gives you 30 days, I think Apple gives you 30 days too. I would return it and getthe iPhone 5

9. bobeo6253 macrumors newbie

if you already know your going to regret it you might as well return it.

10. Ramio macrumors 6502a

Ramio

Return it and get the 5. It's too close to the 5 to keep the 4. You will regret it. If you keep the 4, I'll enjoy the 5 for you with the dual core processor, 8mp camera and so on. Return it and get a cheap phone for 15$ to get you by.

11. Mr.C macrumors 601

Apple only gives 14 days.

12. davmcn thread starter macrumors regular

Yeah sadly they only do 14 days. Too late now :(

13. rockyroad55 macrumors 601

rockyroad55

It doesn't hurt to ask them to return it, usually at the manager's discretion. Be honest that you believe the next iPhone will come out soon and you wanted to be ready for the new one.

14. davmcn thread starter macrumors regular

After hearing about the new iPhone the other day, I'm not completely sad about it ,as it was only a few new things here and there. I'm not going to complain and say it 's crap, but I'm glad I kept my 4. I don't see anything besides maybe Siri that I would of loved on my iPhone.

15. maflynn, Oct 5, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 5, 2011

maflynn Moderator

maflynn

Staff Member

don't see anything besides Siri? Better camera by a long shot, dual core A5 processor are nothing to sneeze at.

16. SinisterKid macrumors member

SinisterKid

Fail. Should have returned it, for 50 bux more you would appreciate the A5 processor alone.

17. der-kaiser macrumors 6502

Yup agreed. My iPhone 4 is fast enough as it is and since I don't game, the additional speed isn't worth the cost. Although I am amazed by the quality of the iPhone 4 camera, and by extension the iPhone 4s, I find myself using the build in flash as a torch light more than the camera itself. Siri does sound interesting but I can imagine the novelty of it wearing thin after a week or two. Not gonner upgrade this year.

18. antman2295 macrumors 6502

Lol, right as I was about to read your post I sneezed XD (Im serious)

19. mamon343 macrumors member

mamon343

+1