Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

rk505

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 27, 2010
Basically what the title says, there's a new store opening in my city tomorrow morning, they've publicised that they will be giving away free t-shirts, but I need some accessories for my uMBP. Do they offer any discounts on products when they open a new store or are the t-shirts the only thing they need to build some excitement. Thanks in advance

Hellhammer

Moderator emeritus
Dec 10, 2008
Finland
I've seen some opening offers here in Finland like MacBook for 699€ and iPod Nano for 99€ but the stock was very limited (there was like 20 MacBooks and 50 iPods) and they were resellers, not official Apple Stores. Hard to say does real Apple Stores give any discounts but if they do, 3rd party accessories are very unlikely to be discounted

rk505

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 27, 2010
I've seen some opening offers here in Finland like MacBook for 699€ and iPod Nano for 99€ but the stock was very limited (there was like 20 MacBooks and 50 iPods) and they were resellers, not official Apple Stores. Hard to say does real Apple Stores give any discounts but if they do, 3rd party accessories are very unlikely to be discounted

Thanks for the reply. I just went down to the opening, it was crazy and I had to get back to work so I couldnt join the incredibly long queue to find out. . . guess I will never know!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.