Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MatthewStorm

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Oct 19, 2003
Chapel Hill
With the new JB recently unleashed there are an unknown amount of apps/themes/tweaks that will not work. Most developers are above board and will notify you on their Cydia page that their program will not work. Some, less scrupulous developers, will let you purchase their item, then find out for yourself that it is unusable, and then cry wolf that it's not their problem it's the fault of some other App.

I would like to start a list here of the least honest of these folks that have no problem ripping us off.

THEMES
3D HD - $2.99
3D HD Reboot - $2.99

from ZodTTD & MacCiti
Author: JunesiPhone/bAdGB - street.visions

Basically he states that it's not his problem, it is an issue with WinterBoard. He acknowledged his themes do not work and is completely unapologetic about that fact. His attitude is I should know his themes don't work properly.

His profanity laced email responses basically sound like he's a 15 year old with no morals or ethics.

I strongly recommend that you avoid purchasing anything from this seller.

We need to fight back with our wallets.

jpix55

macrumors member
Sep 24, 2011
Southern California
"Location Spoofer" works, but it made Siri unusable for me. As soon as I would say something, Siri would interrupt and say "I'm sorry, can you say that again?" no matter what I said or did. I restarted with mobile substrate disabled and Siri worked again. So I deleted my most recent tweaks and discovered that Location Spoofer was the one messing everything up. Siri works fine now.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.