Do Not Disturb during workout removed?

Brad Smith

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 13, 2003
Vancouver, BC, Canada
Was Do Not Disturb during workout removed from the new watchOS? It used to be in Settings -> Do Not Disturb and was a simple toggle. But I don't have that setting available anymore on my watch. Anyone have any ideas?
[doublepost=1537813674][/doublepost]A follow-up... it's showing up on my old watch still, but not the new one. Will troubleshoot later...

Brad Smith

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 13, 2003
Vancouver, BC, Canada
Take a look here: Apple Watch App

General > Do Not Disturb > Workout Do Not Disturb
Yep. This is where I meant in my post. General > Do Not Disturb.

On one watch there's two toggles, one for Workout Do Not Disturb and the other for Mirror iPhone (for alerts). On the other, new watch, there's no option for Workout Do Not Disturb at all. I've rebooted the watch and the phone several times with no luck. Very strange. May have to wipe and restore the watch. Was hoping to avoid that song and dance (and resetting up Apple Pay, etc.)

aloper

macrumors 6502
Nov 23, 2015
Rocklin, CA
Yep. This is where I meant in my post. General > Do Not Disturb.

On one watch there's two toggles, one for Workout Do Not Disturb and the other for Mirror iPhone (for alerts). On the other, new watch, there's no option for Workout Do Not Disturb at all. I've rebooted the watch and the phone several times with no luck. Very strange. May have to wipe and restore the watch. Was hoping to avoid that song and dance (and resetting up Apple Pay, etc.)
Gotcha...I never noticed it in my phone settings...just something I never used...But can confirm, it’s not in my watch settings either so maybe hold off on the nuclear option...lol

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.