iPhone Do Not Disturb Toggle in SBSettings not working

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by charlestx, Dec 14, 2013.

1. charlestx macrumors regular

charlestx

Not sure when it started but my 'Do Not Disturb' toggle in SBSettings is not working and/or very glitchy at best. I removed any recent tweaks that I have added and rebooted/respringed and the same problem remained. Any ideas....

2. eyoungren macrumors P6

eyoungren

Try reinstalling SBSettings and see what happens.

3. BumpyFlatline macrumors 68030

BumpyFlatline

Yup and you could also delete all sbsettings plist files too before reinstalling. That might not matter but doesn't hurt. It's what I would do just to make sure it's not that.

4. charlestx thread starter macrumors regular

charlestx

I tried reinstalling SBSetting as eyoungren suggested and that did not work. Could you give me a quick tutorial on how to delete the plist files for SBSettings please? Just want to make sure I do it correctly. Thanks in advance.

5. darricksailo macrumors 601

darricksailo

Not jailbroken anymore but you would navigate to var/mobile/Library/Preferences and then delete the SBSettings plist

6. charlestx thread starter macrumors regular

charlestx

Thanks for the help, but I could not find SBSetting plist in the var/mobile/Library/Preferences, found a bunch of other stuff from my early JB days but not SBSettings.

7. TriJetHero macrumors 601

TriJetHero

look for com.iptm.bigboss.sbsettings.plist in that location

8. charlestx thread starter macrumors regular

charlestx

Thanks for the help. I found it, deleted it, reinstalled SBSettings and still have the same problem. Anybody have any other suggestions?

9. darricksailo macrumors 601

darricksailo

If it helps, when I was still jailbroken and tried the DND toggle for SBSettings, I found that it worked pretty iffy too. I just uninstalled it in the end

10. charlestx thread starter macrumors regular

charlestx

I was using it at least once a week and it worked fine until recently. The only thing that I can think of that is new on my device is Clean Master from bigboss. I deleted CM and the DND still was glitchy and not working right so I reinstalled CM. Did CM delete something important? I was using BatteryDoctorPro to occasionally clean my device and thought I would try CM and see how it worked after reading the reviews on Cydia. It found an additional 1/2GB that it deleted that was still on my device after I used BDP regularly.