Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

charlestx

macrumors regular
Original poster
Mar 16, 2013
Florida
Not sure when it started but my 'Do Not Disturb' toggle in SBSettings is not working and/or very glitchy at best. I removed any recent tweaks that I have added and rebooted/respringed and the same problem remained. Any ideas....

BumpyFlatline

macrumors 68030
Apr 11, 2012
Try reinstalling SBSettings and see what happens.

Yup and you could also delete all sbsettings plist files too before reinstalling. That might not matter but doesn't hurt. It's what I would do just to make sure it's not that.

charlestx

macrumors regular
Original poster
Mar 16, 2013
Florida
Yup and you could also delete all sbsettings plist files too before reinstalling. That might not matter but doesn't hurt. It's what I would do just to make sure it's not that.

I tried reinstalling SBSetting as eyoungren suggested and that did not work. Could you give me a quick tutorial on how to delete the plist files for SBSettings please? Just want to make sure I do it correctly. Thanks in advance.

darricksailo

macrumors 601
Dec 18, 2012
I tried reinstalling SBSetting as eyoungren suggested and that did not work. Could you give me a quick tutorial on how to delete the plist files for SBSettings please? Just want to make sure I do it correctly. Thanks in advance.

Not jailbroken anymore but you would navigate to var/mobile/Library/Preferences and then delete the SBSettings plist

charlestx

macrumors regular
Original poster
Mar 16, 2013
Florida
Not jailbroken anymore but you would navigate to var/mobile/Library/Preferences and then delete the SBSettings plist

Thanks for the help, but I could not find SBSetting plist in the var/mobile/Library/Preferences, found a bunch of other stuff from my early JB days but not SBSettings.

darricksailo

macrumors 601
Dec 18, 2012
If it helps, when I was still jailbroken and tried the DND toggle for SBSettings, I found that it worked pretty iffy too. I just uninstalled it in the end

charlestx

macrumors regular
Original poster
Mar 16, 2013
Florida
If it helps, when I was still jailbroken and tried the DND toggle for SBSettings, I found that it worked pretty iffy too. I just uninstalled it in the end

I was using it at least once a week and it worked fine until recently. The only thing that I can think of that is new on my device is Clean Master from bigboss. I deleted CM and the DND still was glitchy and not working right so I reinstalled CM. Did CM delete something important? I was using BatteryDoctorPro to occasionally clean my device and thought I would try CM and see how it worked after reading the reviews on Cydia. It found an additional 1/2GB that it deleted that was still on my device after I used BDP regularly.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.