iPhone Do not disturb?

Discussion in 'iOS 9' started by tiger2, Sep 17, 2015.

1. tiger2 macrumors member

Please tell me iOS9 allows you to set different times for different days of the week. Or at least weekdays and weekends? Please?

How difficult could this be?

2. east85 macrumors 65816

east85

3. TwoBytes macrumors 68020

TwoBytes

4. C DM macrumors Westmere

Apple hasn't done much with DND aside from adding an option for it to apply to when the phone is unlocked as well in iOS 8. Doesn't seem like they are interested in adding much more to it in general.

5. tiger2 thread starter macrumors member

Bummer. Thanks.

Will do. It seems like such a no brainer. Why would I want Do Not Disturb set the same for weekdays as weekends? And, if I did, more customizable settings would let me choose that.

6. SoYoung macrumors 6502

I would love that when DND is activated, it will stay activated when you are on the phone.

7. C DM macrumors Westmere

Yeah, it's good that they at least added that one option after a few years (even if that was basically the only new option).

8. SoYoung macrumors 6502

I mean, when you talk on the phone (phonecall) if someone else call you, you will receive the call, even if DND is enabled.

9. freemannnn macrumors member

it would be nice also to select multiple groups to accept calls. what i mean is i want to receive calls from vip and family group!

10. TwoBytes macrumors 68020

TwoBytes

My old Nokia had these modes. I had a work profile, regular profile and a night that automatically switched on/off according to set times.