Do Not Order From Incase!

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Big Ells, Oct 28, 2011.

1. Big Ells macrumors 6502

Big Ells

A couple of weeks back I placed an order with incase for a couple of iphone cases and a laptop case due to the fact there is a limited choice in the UK especially for the 4S.

Being in the UK I know items can take a while, so after 10 days I decided to contact incase to check on progress, I have now tried emailing, using their support centre and even calling them with no response.

I then searched about their support forum and found this:
    http://goincase.zendesk.com/entries/20538981-support-relate-incase-order-no-330530-330054

It looks like they are charging people, taking their money and not sending goods.

I am opening a claim with my card company to get the money back, but I thought I would warn anyone else planning on buying direct.

2. kevinero macrumors newbie

I had some issues with Incase as well. However, they were great at making it right. I had ordered a Black Snap Case the Sunday before the iPhone 4s was released. It was the day before the iPhone launch and I had not heard anything from them about tracking information. So I called on Thursday to cancel my order. They said that it had already shipped but I didn't receive the tracking info for one reason or another. Well they went ahead and canceled my order but told me to just keep the case since it had already been shipped. I received the case the following Monday and the refund on my CC that Friday. I'm not sure what number you are calling but I didn't have any problems getting in touch with them.

3. EmbraceTheOne macrumors 6502a

I ordered from Incase, No problems here.

I had to contact them about my Order confirmation, But other than that, No problems.

4. clarkgriswold macrumors member

I ended up getting my snap case from the apple store and absolutely love it. Sorry you ended up having a problem ordering directly from them.

5. sharpycl macrumors 6502

sharpycl

I've ordered from incase in the past and did not have any issues from ordering to delivery and i've used their cases on multiple devices.

Sorry about your issues with them though and I hope it gets resolved.

6. ihonda macrumors 68000

your not alone with your experience. i ordered 2 nylon sleeves. (2 seperate orders) over 2 weeks ago. and yes im talking 2 weeks worth of WORKING DAYS. i called every 3 days and kept hearing the same excuse. "we are shipping out of a seperate warehouse" blah blah blah. the one lady had to be tired of hearing my voice.. eventually i ended up getting ONE of the bags the other day.. i called to find out whats up with my other bag. IT NEVER SHIPPED!!! they finally shipped it out and sort of balked at me when i asked for free upgraded shipping.. it SHOULD be here today.

idk what is going on with incase but their CS went down the drain.

7. benamaster macrumors newbie

I had a problem with Incase's warranty on a MacBook Pro case. The metal clip on the shoulder strap broke and they gave me quite the hassle about getting it replaced. Instead of just sending the strap they wanted me to send the whole bag.

8. xli_ne macrumors 6502a

xli_ne

incase is awesome. I've never had any problems before

9. jwingfie macrumors 6502a

jwingfie

I absolutely love incase products, but I would never buy directly from them.

10. Brazzy macrumors regular

Their crappy cases scratched up the back of my 3GS pretty bad. I definitely wouldn't get one for my 4s.

11. Big Ells thread starter macrumors 6502

Big Ells

I've had their case on my 4 and it was fine, really wanted a clear frosted as you can't get them in the UK. Oh well!

12. Chopstick217 macrumors regular

Chopstick217

Same issue, ordered a pro slider, a few weeks ago. I never received shipping conformation. I emailed a few times before getting a response saying they are "upgrading" their warehouse so shipments are all being delayed. I am still waiting for the case as we speak.