Do Not Order Next Day Delivery On Dabs!!

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by koops, Aug 16, 2007.

1. koops macrumors regular

Hi, just a warning guys,

I ordered XP SP2 OEM from Dabs and paid the extra £5 for next day delivery. It did not turn up, when contacting dabs on the day they apologised and said I would get a refund.

Now Amtrak (who are the worst delivery company I have ever come across with regards to customer service) put down that it was delivered next day when it took them until late on the second day to deliver! now dabs are saying, sorry they say it was delivered - even though I spoke with an on-line assistant on the 8th who apologised!

I don't care about the £5 its the principle that I paid for next day delivery and dabs customer service is attrocious, no phone number just emails and on-line asistants to deal with - I will not be buying from DABS again (my first and last time)

2. sarah3585 macrumors regular

sarah3585

I would never use Dabs or Amtrak. Bought a TV from then which ended up being faulty, arranged a date with dabs for it to be picked up and Amtrak never turned up so re-arranged with dabs and the same thing happened then randomly 3 days later they come to collect it with no warning. Nightmare.