Do pixels go on iphone 4S screen?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by RolledUp20s, Oct 23, 2011.

1. RolledUp20s macrumors regular

Ive just noticed at the bottom of the screen, if you had keyboard up then on the spacebar next to the 's' is a very small black line:confused: i thought id scratched it at first but with the phone screen "off" and tilted in all directions under the light i cannot see the slightest of marks at all.. This is something under the screen for sure, i preordered online and got it 1st day, going to apple store tuesday about my mac(different issue) but i was hoping if anyone can advise on this? Do you think they will offer a replacement while im there? Theres no way they can say thats a scratch mark...they show up when the screen is off..as theyre a scratch :)

It is so small youd think im a total freak to complain about it, but £500 and a slight ocd with scratches on my phone...it will bug me until i get an iphone 5 lol

Anyone else heard of this issue with the iphone 4 maybe? I had the iphone 4..no marks in 16months on the screen

2. vitzr macrumors 68030

vitzr

Sounds like a one off issue.

Show it to them in the store, I've always been well taken care of by Apple.

3. RolledUp20s thread starter macrumors regular

I had an awesome tech at the manchester store, i dropped my iphone 4 on the way to see deftones last year, totally smashed the front glass. I was prepared to pay £140 for a replacement phone..thought that was great considering id paid £500...was expecting to have to pay the same...anyway, 2 hours i was in the store and he gave me the new phone free! ...he was a deftones fan aswel..
    Hmm, maybe i should wear that t shirt when i go :D
    ..going to liverpool one this time though...

4. MarcBook macrumors 6502a

MarcBook

Apple will replace an iPhone immediately if it's got even one stuck/dead pixel (within warranty, of course). You should let a Genius have a look at it. :)