Do sgpstore ever reply to emails?

meechy

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 24, 2010
Hey everyone just joined up, long time reader though.

Have a problem with SGP, i recently ordered a carbon skin guard pack for the iPhone 4 but when i received it i only received a screen protector, cloth and a squeegee and not the skin itself, even though the pack was for the carbon skin.

So i emailed them twice in the past 7 days and never get a reply, are they known for this sort of customer service? Anyone had past experience with this company?

Dtown213

macrumors newbie
Jun 21, 2010
I just tried contacting them myself for some flawed screen protectors. I figure if I don't hear from them in a week I'll just file a complaint to the BBB. Usually if there isn't a phone number for the company and I don't hear from them filing with the BBB usually results in the company getting in touch with you.

SchneiderMan

macrumors G3
May 25, 2008
They take a long time sometimes. But I know that they recently changed offices so that might be the issue.

SESpy

macrumors regular
Mar 13, 2010
no reply here either people. I like their products and everything but this isn't good for business...

meechy

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 24, 2010
no reply here either people. I like their products and everything but this isn't good for business...
LOL, i think we've established that sgp don't reply to customer emails, judging by the replies so far. Oh well looks like i paid $24 (includes international shipping) for 1 screen protector :mad:

Squall152

macrumors newbie
Jul 22, 2010
Yea... Been trying to contact them about a refund. They sent an email of a refund statement, but I was never actually refunded on my bank acct... Their customer service is the worst.

psywzrd

macrumors 68030
Feb 6, 2008
SGP customer service is the absolute worst. I actually ordered my Ultra Oleophobics from ebay because I did not want to deal with SGP at all. Ordering off of ebay probably kills my warranty but I just can't deal with that company. It's quite obvious that most of the people there don't speak English very well (not a knock, just stating a fact) and they really don't care about you once they have your money. It's a shame too because they put out some good products.