Do sgpstore ever reply to emails?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by meechy, Jul 24, 2010.

1. meechy macrumors 6502

Hey everyone just joined up, long time reader though.

Have a problem with SGP, i recently ordered a carbon skin guard pack for the iPhone 4 but when i received it i only received a screen protector, cloth and a squeegee and not the skin itself, even though the pack was for the carbon skin.

So i emailed them twice in the past 7 days and never get a reply, are they known for this sort of customer service? Anyone had past experience with this company?

2. qpid360 macrumors 6502

qpid360

Same here. I've been trying to email them but have yet to receive a response.

3. Dtown213 macrumors newbie

I just tried contacting them myself for some flawed screen protectors. I figure if I don't hear from them in a week I'll just file a complaint to the BBB. Usually if there isn't a phone number for the company and I don't hear from them filing with the BBB usually results in the company getting in touch with you.

4. SchneiderMan macrumors G3

SchneiderMan

They take a long time sometimes. But I know that they recently changed offices so that might be the issue.

5. SESpy macrumors regular

SESpy

no reply here either people. I like their products and everything but this isn't good for business...

6. meechy thread starter macrumors 6502

LOL, i think we've established that sgp don't reply to customer emails, judging by the replies so far. Oh well looks like i paid $24 (includes international shipping) for 1 screen protector :mad:

7. Squall152 macrumors newbie

Yea... Been trying to contact them about a refund. They sent an email of a refund statement, but I was never actually refunded on my bank acct... Their customer service is the worst.

8. optimusp517 macrumors member

optimusp517

9. psywzrd macrumors 68030

SGP customer service is the absolute worst. I actually ordered my Ultra Oleophobics from ebay because I did not want to deal with SGP at all. Ordering off of ebay probably kills my warranty but I just can't deal with that company. It's quite obvious that most of the people there don't speak English very well (not a knock, just stating a fact) and they really don't care about you once they have your money. It's a shame too because they put out some good products.