Do someone know how to turn off Apple Watch side buttons

Poolik

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 23, 2017
Is it possible to turn them off. It’s very annoying sometimes when you are active clock start to call and do things himself. For example you do push-up,s then wrist bends and push button:(:( and call 112

squirrrl

macrumors 6502a
Sep 11, 2013
San Diego, CA
Is it possible to turn them off. It’s very annoying sometimes when you are active clock start to call and do things himself. For example you do push-up,s then wrist bends and push button:(:( and call 112
Wear your watch upside down so the crown faces you

Relentless Power

macrumors Nehalem
Jul 12, 2016
Change the Watch orientation of the Apple Watch on your wrist with the digital crown and side button are not compressed against your wrist.

bradbomb

macrumors 6502
Jan 7, 2002
Los Angeles, CA
I use the water lock when I work out which has helped that. Also, I have disabled the SOS function as one time I was doing Front Squats and my watch almost called 911. One last thing is when I do barbell exercises I flip the watch around so that I have it sitting on the inside of my wrist like this image I found online

04_10_2015_Apple_Store_Watch_Express_preview_top-1.jpg

It still reads my heart rate and does not get in the way of doing Cleans, squats, and presses.

Poolik

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 23, 2017
I use the water lock when I work out which has helped that. Also, I have disabled the SOS function as one time I was doing Front Squats and my watch almost called 911. One last thing is when I do barbell exercises I flip the watch around so that I have it sitting on the inside of my wrist like this image I found online

View attachment 727029

It still reads my heart rate and does not get in the way of doing Cleans, squats, and presses.
Hi. Thanks for reply and good tips. But question is it possible to turn them off some how. I also work as a carpenter and use winter jacket and cloves and when you move a lot it’s doing same things. Siri asking all the time how I can help you:D