Do the new iPads have bright or warm screens?

Discussion in 'iPad' started by xelaetaks, Sep 5, 2011.

1. xelaetaks, Sep 5, 2011
    Last edited: Sep 5, 2011

xelaetaks macrumors member

Does anybody know how the latest shipments have changed?

I've heard the light leaks are mostly fixed but I'm wondering if most of the new iPads have the brighter or warmer screens?

I have an iPad with a warm screen and no light leaks. I don't mind it so much but the screen could definetely be brighter so I was thinking of calling Apple if the newer ones have both no leaks and brighter screens.

Thanks.

2. bufffilm macrumors 68040

bufffilm

and what pretext would you use to justify a replacement?! your warm screen is within specs and has no bleeding.

leave it alone already.

3. LiloThePleo macrumors 6502

This, honestly anyone visiting these forums would walk away with the impression that all Apple users are OCD :(

Try adjusting the brightness.

4. xelaetaks thread starter macrumors member

It's not so bad but when I had the iPad 1 the screen was 10 times brighter than this one which at the highest brightness level isn't that high. Still love the iPad though. :eek:

5. gatearray macrumors 65816

Is auto-brightness turned on? I wonder, because 10 times brighter is a lot of times brighter. :)

6. xelaetaks, Sep 5, 2011
    Last edited: Sep 6, 2011

xelaetaks thread starter macrumors member

Yep.

I'm not even joking though my iPad one was much more brighter. It was epic how bright it was and this iPad feels like a drain on my eyes sometimes compared to the last one. It really isn't very bright. :(