Do the spaces hot keys still work?

Discussion in 'Mac OS X Lion (10.7)' started by akm3, Jul 5, 2011.

1. akm3 macrumors 68020

With Lion spaces can you still set Ctrl-Arrows to move you between the spaces? I assume this gets confused since spaces are created and destroyed on the fly.

Right now I have my Citrix Session on a space and my OS X on a space. I just ctrl-up to go to one and ctrl-down to the other. Will this workflow work under Lion?

2. akm3 thread starter macrumors 68020

Wow all you people who have tested it have amazing ability to honor your NDA. Could someone maybe just send me a PM with the answer?

3. littleasian macrumors member

yes they do work, though now its more cmd + L/R arrow. the old f8 function of see all spaces does not anymore, it just activates mission control

4. zvt macrumors newbie

Since we're talking about spaces hot keys, has anyone else experienced buggy behaviour with Ctrl+[number] shortcuts?

Ctrl+1 and Ctrl+2 seem to work (after you switch them on in System Preferences). But I noticed that Ctrl+3, 4 and so on only work sometimes.

For example, if you switch to Desktop 1 with Ctrl+1 and leave your finger on Ctrl, Ctrl+3 does work. But if you do Ctrl+1, then take your finger off Ctrl, then Ctrl+3, it doesn't seem to work.