Do they make a flash charger that doesn't require a cable?

TH55

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Nov 5, 2011
Like one that plugs directly into the phone? I don't want a mophie or charging case, either.

lordofthereef

macrumors G5
Nov 29, 2011
Boston, MA
Cables are super annoying and bulky, it's much more convenient to just have everything in one device.
I guess so... I always went with the mentality that I can charge virtually anything with a USB cable. Plus the fact that I can't use the phone as well with one of those things dangling off of it as a could with a cable.

To each their own I guess.

Fzang

macrumors 65816
Jun 15, 2013
Sure they may not hold much charge, but boy are they elegant!
Got them from here
700 mAh and a pen for £25? If it wasn't because it was plugged into an iPhone on a wooden table next to a coffee, I'd have called that a complete scam. Now it's a stylish scam at least.

Just get one of these bad boys :D (or maybe a smaller mAh. I agree this is a bit overkill for normal people).

Just get one of those very short cables. Clutter problem solved.

Attachments

TH55

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Nov 5, 2011
I guess so... I always went with the mentality that I can charge virtually anything with a USB cable. Plus the fact that I can't use the phone as well with one of those things dangling off of it as a could with a cable.

To each their own I guess.
Yeah great point, I didn't even think about not being able to use it while charging, thanks.

----------

700 mAh and a pen for £25? If it wasn't because it was plugged into an iPhone on a wooden table next to a coffee, I'd have called that a complete scam. Now it's a stylish scam at least.

Just get one of these bad boys :D (or maybe a smaller mAh. I agree this is a bit overkill for normal people).

Just get one of those very short cables. Clutter problem solved.
Where do you get those short cables?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.