Do they make this? (4S Body protection)

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by mach250, Dec 11, 2011.

1. mach250 macrumors member

Do they make anything that is not permanent that will fit in between the body and a case for extra surface protection? After two years of case usage on my 3GS the back of the phone has gotten scratched up from random specks getting inside the case.

I want to make sure our phones stay in the best shape possible for resale/upgrade in the future.

side post, could someone please point me to a good quality brushed silver back plate to swap out with the stock one? I've seen how nice it can look with a cool bumper. I see a bunch on ebay but I don't know if I should waste $$$ on something that doesnt look that nice in a picture without opinions here. THANKS

2. SCARY GAY DAD macrumors 6502

SCARY GAY DAD

You can get one of many clear skin protectors, e.g. Invisible Shield and Wrapsol, before applying your case. To protect the antenna band, you can get near complete coverage that the iColorWrap provides.

3. mach250 thread starter macrumors member

4. TM WAZZA macrumors 68000

5. daemonite macrumors member

my iphone 4 was wrapped in a vinyl wrap then put into a case, no scratches at all when I removed the vinyl a year later to sell it.

6. NWI73 macrumors 6502a

Bodyguardz makes full wraps, phantom skinz, SGP, etc..

7. takeshi74 macrumors 601

As stated above you can try a skin but whether or not the skin will fit between your device and the case depends on the skin and the case.