do they make this? [usb chargeable wireless mouse]

Discussion in 'Mac Accessories' started by melissarae, Aug 20, 2008.

1. melissarae macrumors regular

melissarae

i'd love to have a wireless mouse but i've had bad experiences in the past with always having to change the batteries... do they make a wireless mouse that isn't huge and bulky that charges via usb where i don't have to change the batteries all the effin time? :confused:

thanks.

2. GGJstudios macrumors Westmere

GGJstudios

Did you Google? Here are just a few results from a simple Google search.

For the record, many of the battery-driven mice today have extremely long battery life. I change the batteries in my Logitech VX Nano about once every 2 or 3 months, and I use it, on average, 12-16 hours a day, every day.

3. melissarae thread starter macrumors regular

melissarae

4. alphaod macrumors Core

alphaod

Just use Energizer Lithium batteries. They last like 10 times longer than regular batteries when used in mice. Sure they also cost like 10x as much but, my battery recently died and it lasted 10 months with daily use. Not bad if you ask me!

5. brop52 macrumors 68000

brop52

I just bought Sony Quickcharge rechargeable batteries with charger from amazon. I have been using old rechargeables for my mighty mouse that I had from something else. They don't hold much of a charge now. These sony batteries should be much better with the charger.