Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

lisamel

macrumors regular
Original poster
Mar 1, 2008
Oslo, Norway
Hi!
Does anyone know where I can find a do to list compatible with 1.1.4? :) Missing it already lol
Also ive seen that it should be possible with Customize on 1.1.4.. Anyone know how though?

Many thanks :D

blacjaq24

macrumors newbie
Oct 31, 2007
new york
customize on 1.1.4

well after some reserch i found a way to get customize on 1.1.4, first you got to have 2 things. First you got to have your ipone jailbroken with bsd already installed. Second you got to install this source code into your installer.

ipodtouched.net/repo.xml

after the source refreshes you should see the ipodtouched source, install the 1.1.3/4 patch, and then install the modified customize for 1.1.4 and your good!!

enjoy i hope this helps.

jsgrabo

macrumors regular
Feb 12, 2007
the customize devs are working on a new version that will be completly compatible with 1.1.3/1.1.4

lisamel

macrumors regular
Original poster
Mar 1, 2008
Oslo, Norway
Hi!
I did add the source and downloaded customized, I got it working, except it wouldnt give me 5 dock icons.. Strange. And also I couldnt access text anymore because it kept crashing.
Will try to remove and add again ;) Thanks anyway!!

I got a ToDo list, but it was called todo2. My summerboard themes didnt have a ToDo2 icon, so I was just a bit annoyed lol
Thanks for the help everyone

darngooddesign

macrumors P6
Jul 4, 2007
Atlanta, GA
Hi!
I did add the source and downloaded customized, I got it working, except it wouldnt give me 5 dock icons.. Strange. And also I couldnt access text anymore because it kept crashing.
Will try to remove and add again ;) Thanks anyway!!

the ONLY thing that will give you five icon dock is catepillar.

I got a ToDo list, but it was called todo2. My summerboard themes didnt have a ToDo2 icon, so I was just a bit annoyed lol
Thanks for the help everyone

so change the name of the todo icon.

chr1s60

macrumors 68020
Jul 24, 2007
California
I tried customize and had a lot of problems. It was really slow and a lot of the mods didn't work for me. I will stay with Summerboard until there is a customize made just for 1.1.4.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.