Do To list and Customize on 1.1.4

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by lisamel, Mar 2, 2008.

1. lisamel macrumors regular

lisamel

Hi!
    Does anyone know where I can find a do to list compatible with 1.1.4? :) Missing it already lol
    Also ive seen that it should be possible with Customize on 1.1.4.. Anyone know how though?

Many thanks :D

2. blacjaq24 macrumors newbie

customize on 1.1.4

well after some reserch i found a way to get customize on 1.1.4, first you got to have 2 things. First you got to have your ipone jailbroken with bsd already installed. Second you got to install this source code into your installer.

ipodtouched.net/repo.xml

after the source refreshes you should see the ipodtouched source, install the 1.1.3/4 patch, and then install the modified customize for 1.1.4 and your good!!

enjoy i hope this helps.

3. darngooddesign macrumors G3

I'm running ToDoList on 114 without any problems. Its v0.4, got it from installer.

4. jsgrabo macrumors regular

the customize devs are working on a new version that will be completly compatible with 1.1.3/1.1.4

5. lisamel thread starter macrumors regular

lisamel

Hi!
    I did add the source and downloaded customized, I got it working, except it wouldnt give me 5 dock icons.. Strange. And also I couldnt access text anymore because it kept crashing.
    Will try to remove and add again ;) Thanks anyway!!

I got a ToDo list, but it was called todo2. My summerboard themes didnt have a ToDo2 icon, so I was just a bit annoyed lol
    Thanks for the help everyone

6. darngooddesign macrumors G3

the ONLY thing that will give you five icon dock is catepillar.

so change the name of the todo icon.

7. DuFFy macrumors regular

MobileToDolist works fine for me on 1.1.4. You should have no problems with that.

8. chr1s60 macrumors 68000

chr1s60

I tried customize and had a lot of problems. It was really slow and a lot of the mods didn't work for me. I will stay with Summerboard until there is a customize made just for 1.1.4.