Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Yr Blues

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Jan 14, 2008
I have a feeling it will.

Black & Slate, White & Silver

ipad-mini_3.jpg

aziatiklover

macrumors 68030
Jul 12, 2011
8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4
Yes it will be, but hopefully it will not be defect out of the box! :rolleyes: i went thru 3 iphone 5 for our family plan, and all 3 were defected.

Apple QC sucks bad this year. I never had any issue ever before.

HowardSmith

macrumors 6502a
Sep 13, 2012
I would rather the iPad mini be more iPad like than be like the iPhone 5. Apple sacrificed strength for loss of weight with the 5. To me the 4S had more of a quality "feel" than does the 5. A longer screen does little extra for me.

Apple should do best if the mini is just a smaller iPad which has been a very successful device.

zhandri

Suspended
Sep 4, 2012
i think it will. but it won't have chamfered edges so i doubt there will be out-of-the-box damage

Jinzen

macrumors 6502
Oct 16, 2012
There will be no black back ipad mini.

Same black front and rear silver as current ipad.

urkel

macrumors 68030
Nov 3, 2008
I have a black iPhone 5 and, while i understand the complaints, I'm saddened that end users made it such a big deal because I dont want the negative backlash to force Apple away from more all-black devices because I've always wanted a black aluminum Air and iPad.

----------

There will be no black back ipad mini.

Same black front and rear silver as current ipad.
I dont get why people make such definitive statements so close to the actual product announcements. If youre wrong you look silly and if you're right nobody cares.

HowardSmith

macrumors 6502a
Sep 13, 2012
I have a black iPhone 5 and, while i understand the complaints, I'm saddened that end users made it such a big deal because I dont want the negative backlash to force Apple away from more all-black devices because I've always wanted a black aluminum Air and iPad.

----------

I dont get why people make such definitive statements so close to the actual product announcements. If youre wrong you look silly and if you're right nobody cares.

"Looking Silly" is not a problem for most here.:p

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.