Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Reaver

macrumors 6502
Aug 23, 2006
Columbus, Ohio
Leareth said:
I believe in ghosts
have had too many experiences where something I could not measure/see still impacted the environment around me.
Like me and the cat both tracking across the room something we could not see but really feel its presence...
the knife stuck in the floor at my old place...times three.

I am like you I have had to many experiences to say there isnt something happening. I had a really close friend of mine that was shot and killed and then not more then 90 days after he was killed my father and mother was on a motorcycle ride when a guy from my high school pulled in front of them killing my father instantly (mother is still alive to this day after 13 operations), when my father died I was 16 the oldest of 6 kids I was thrown into being the man of the house and I was reminded of this up until I graduated high school but anyway. one night after his death I woke up and went into the kitchen to get a glass of water and I was on my way back to my room when I looked out my front window and saw my father and my best friend standing there looking back at me, now I know it could be something in my mind or it could have been there ghost who knows. after that we moved into a new house and had stuff happen there too, had toilets flush on there own, doors open, lights turn on and off, garage door would open and shut on its own just wierd stuff. I have also had the feeling while sitting on my couch watching tv or doing whatever that there is something there and your not alone.

ejb190

macrumors 65816
I used to live in a house where a lot of strange things happened. Usually it was lights being on when I would come home, the computers turning on, or on a couple of occasions, my treadmill turned itself on. I couldn't stand to be in the stairway of that house. It always felt like someone else was there.

The strangest thing that ever happened to me was one New Year's Eve five of us were at a friend's house playing Axis & Allies. Suddenly the lights went out and the front door opened. Dru yells out, "Meldrid, turn on the light and shut the door." The door slammed and the lights came back on. Dru looked at us and said, "Stuff like that happens around here all the time!"

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.