Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Hieveryone

macrumors 603
Original poster
Apr 11, 2014
USA
I never charge mine at night. I fast charge at my desk while I’m on my computer and that’s enough to where I *rarely* find myself low on battery. I’ve got a Apple battery case as backup.

I’m never at 100% battery but don’t need it.

DiCaprioAngel

macrumors 6502a
Jul 12, 2013
New York
I’ve only started using my Pro Max since Sunday and I have not charged it over night and don’t intend to. I usually put it to charge once I get to work and it’s full by noon and that charge lasts me until the next day. This battery is pretty good as it’s been the only phone (so far) where I didn’t need to charge it twice.

kid84

macrumors regular
Sep 17, 2017
I charged my phone every night , before sleep and after wake up in the morning ...

Did like this since iPhone 5 . Nothing happened .

Upgrade every year , trade in / sold when I get new one , so doesnt matter about battery

akash.nu

macrumors G4
May 26, 2016
I don’t have a schedule. Just charge when I feel like it. It can be overnight unintentionally with a cable, when I’m watching a movie in bed and fall asleep.

Sometimes at work on my desk on a wireless stand.

Nowadays on my living room tea table with a cable at different points in the day. Generally it’s never below 50%

Reactions: jbachandouris

The Game 161

macrumors Nehalem
Dec 15, 2010
UK
Yeah I charge every night even when it doesn’t need charging. Most days it’s on 50-60% but i still charge it as I charge my other devices my Apple Watch and iPad Pro every night.

Red357

macrumors newbie
Apr 29, 2020
I charge mine every night. I must say this battery is pretty good though. I consider myself a heavy phone user and I never run out of battery. When I charge at night it’s usually still at 40 to 50%. Charges quite fast too.

AlexJ092

macrumors 6502
Apr 15, 2013
I charge mine wirelessly every evening as I don’t want to worry about having to charge during the day where possible. I am a heavy user and still manage a full day! Brilliant battery life

Reactions: m0sher

m0sher

macrumors 6502a
Mar 4, 2018
Every night no matter where it’s at I’ll put it on the wireless charger so I’m at 100% to have full battery life at start of morning to last throughout the day.

You never know what the day brings and I never want to be caught without power.

Reactions: valinda and jamezr
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.