Do you enjoy logic puzzlers?

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by Ivan001, Dec 5, 2009.

1. Ivan001 macrumors newbie

Dynamate Christmas edition is out...
    $0.99 - full version
    Free - lite version - the first 8 levels of the full version.

For those that don't know about Dynamate, it is a classic logic puzzle game that has been around for years on many handheld devices and the PC. The goal is to remove all of the colored balls by sliding them into each other. However, and making this more of a challenge, each ball is color coded and there are also sliding walls, teleports, color changers and rotation pieces.

The Christmas Edition features 32 new levels, cartoon style Christmas graphics featuring Santa and Rudolph and seasonal sound effects along with an achievements table. Can you get gold on every level?

If you like logic puzzlers then I think you will enjoy this.

Cheers
    Ivan

2. dimitri8620 macrumors newbie

Yeh logic game is here...

Hi friend I've play most interesting game in my nice IPHONE the game name is "NUMBER MAGIC" its entertainment able game. I’m surprise to see this magic so cool.... now I tell u some description why I like that and imaging- NUMBER MAGIC is a perfect enchanting game for iPhone and iPod Touch where you choose a number in your mind and the game result will show your chosen number just you have chosen after few steps.
    Now I tell you how to play this game...
    o just think and choose a number from 1 to 100.
    o Remember the number because it will be needed for the upcoming steps.
    o In each step, a number chart will be shown and you will be asked whether your chosen number is on the screen or not.
    hooo i know ok try to download from apple store-
    http://itunes.apple.com/app/number-magic/id338666076?mt=8 So i have to sent on this forum i was surprise to play this game now try to you and enjoy for your self...