Do you feel much difference toggling between medium and high haptic strength?

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by sprucemoose, Jun 26, 2015.

1. sprucemoose, Jun 26, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 26, 2015

sprucemoose macrumors member

In Settings, I don't get a significant difference toggling between the middle and high haptic strength options. I'm pretty sure I can tell a difference, but it's subtle. Mind you, I don't feel that either one is extremely weak or anything, they both feel pretty noticeable, it's just that they don't differ much.

How is it for you? Do you feel a big difference between the two? Just wanted to make sure this is normal behaviour, and not indicative of the faulty haptic issues that have been discussed.

EDIT: I should mention I have the 42mm SGS. Let me know which watch and band you're using.

2. Thepixelsedge macrumors regular

It's weird... I notice that with my sport band on I can barely tell a difference and I sometimes miss taps because they are so subtle. (I know about prominent but I like to be able to tell whats what just by the tap and the buzz first makes everything feel the same). However, with my link bracelet I can tell a big difference between the two strengths and I never miss a notification... I think the type of band you have attached really makes a difference in how the taps feel when they vibrate through the different materials.

3. Newtons Apple macrumors Pentium

Newtons Apple

There was no difference between the two for me. Both my AW has haptic motor problems with the 2nd AW the haptic motor stopped working completely.

4. mr.anthonyramos macrumors regular

mr.anthonyramos

I can.

Tried both my 42 Space Black SS and my fiancée's 38 SS.