Do you guys use a screen

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by elpmas, Sep 27, 2009.

1. elpmas macrumors 68000

elpmas

protector?

If you do...mind telling me how you got ALL/MOST of the stupid air-bubbles out?
    If you don't use the screen protector, is your screen scratched--massively lol?

2. rgarjr macrumors 603

rgarjr

The key is to put it on slowly and have it on there with minimal air bubbles. Then just take a credit card and squeeze 'em bubbles out.

3. jmann macrumors 604

jmann

bump on a log in a hole in the bottom of the sea
    I used an invisible shield, and the air bubbles went away naturally. A screen protector isn't necessary. I never had one on my iPhone and it is fine.

4. elpmas thread starter macrumors 68000

elpmas

I tried...failed epically lol. There was some residue that was left ON the screen protector from the stickers that were attached to it...sooo I pretty much didn't like it. :/

5. DrawnToLife macrumors regular

I use a Belkin ClearScreen screen protector.
    It was easy to put on, not too many bubbles, but I got em out. The only part that i don't like was that the home button wasn't covered properly (Though it was my fault).

I don't even notice that it's there.

6. Scarpad macrumors 68000

Scarpad

It's usually the little dust specs or a hair or something that does me in not the bubbles, so now I don't really use them, I find if you are careful with the screen and clean it every now and then it will be fine, I have a 1g with a very good screen on it with no scratches.

7. ucfgrad93 macrumors P6

ucfgrad93

8. captincroc macrumors newbie

captincroc

Eww, No! I would imagine you would have to prod your iPod Touch to get good use of the screen.